Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
if u dont give me ur wifi password when i come to your house i will never come to your house again
my personal style is called “i don’t have the money for my preferred aesthetic”
i wonder how many people i’m in the “i’d be down if you asked” zone with
people who wear pants past 7 are not the kind of people i associate with
jesus christ i’m getting hate over this because people are putting the word ‘size’ in there when thats not what i was saying
AS IN THE FUCKING TIME
I thought you meant past age 7 and I was rly confused
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
IM LAUGHIGN SO HARD
MY GREAT AUNT FRIENDED SOMEONE WITH THE SMAE NAME AS ME ON FACEBOOK THINKING IT WAS ME
the girld idnt even question it ic ant breathe
can i log out of life
Page 1 of 916